Munch Snatchers 2/2 Munch Snatchers 2/2

Holy Shiznich, this was really good and funny. What kind of program did you use for animating this? Just Flash, or some other trickery? :D

ZoomToons responds:

It's actually all 3D, made with a combination of Maya, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
Thanks for watching!

Man Man 2 Man Man 2

What

Does everything has to limit itself to 4chan jokes? As Aerodin said, the humor reminded me that of a 10 year old. Simply wasn't funny. It looked as if you used like 3 sound effects in all parts. That is only my opinion and who am I to discuss what is funny and what is not. Still, gave my opinion, but it is not all bad - the animation in some parts was average and in some parts good; hence you get from me 6. And next time can it not be so random?

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Been watching movies on Newgrounds for ages, and this catched my attention the minute it said ''Jazza studios''. It has been such a slow year, it has and the quality of the movies is dropping, not rapidly, but still it is. This was just a fresh breath of air to me. Loved the animation. Loved the detail on the background characters with all the details and movement in usual movies background characters are usually static. And, of-course, the story I sense a lot of epicness in this one. Couldn't stop laughing at the wizards staff. One thing thou, at the last scene make you castle wall also in blur, because the houses in front of the wall where in blur, but the wall wasn't and it just didn't look right; but that is only one small, nip tuck-ish, thing I could find.
Can't wait for the next episode.

Jazza responds:

i'm glad i was able to contribute to your air. yeah i get the blurring confused sometimes. my bad :P

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Hokay

The movie is pretty decent, just another stick fighting collab, which isn't bad I like these in fact the animation was smooth and solid kudos for that
so you get from me a 3/5 and a 6/10, why I would gave you 4/5 and 8/10 if you had co-ed your fellow artists, that's the only problem I had with this flash, but other then that good work for your first submission.

Fizzled responds:

i'd love to co-ed them, but only one of them actually has a ng account.

[CD09] Times New Roman [CD09] Times New Roman

Good

Best.

Little-Rena responds:

Super.

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

lolol

Splendid simply splendid, this one didn't have the perverse humor in it, but damn, still it was funny as hell. I don't know if hell is funny thou :P anyhoo, good job mate aswell.

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Eddsworld

At least we know where you got ''your'' art style from -khem, khem.
Other then that pretty decent.

Black Wizard Black Wizard

My God..

I simply loved the special effects and how perfectly you synced your animation with the music. Very well done, best flash I've seen this week.

KrEid cancelled collab KrEid cancelled collab

Not bad

Not as bad as I thought it would be; some tips!
Delete the first part, because people won't watch this till it gets actually good.
Next lose the music in the second part and some other parts as well so that we could understand what the characters are saying.
Last tip, finish at least one of these movies - it'll surely get a score of 3+
I will vote 5 on this in hope you fix the glitches I noted.

Kreid responds:

Thanks for the tips :)
I didnt expect them to be brilliant as they were, well cancelled films... but thanks :)
And as for finishing one of the movies, I dont know which one people would want, but I have a load of new projects anyway

- KrEid

The Bus-Stop The Bus-Stop

Funny

Ha-ha that made me laugh. Seriously, funny stuff man.