Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Nyes

The game itself is good, nothing too new, as if there would be such a thing like original flash game. Still - the art is good, music is awesome, so is the soundefects, BUT I hate the concept itself, like why can't I touch a wall? WTF? Since when does a wall kill you? I mean the idea itself is bad, you should have used some spikes on the wall or something like that, because then the player would understand why they die, but now its juts not logical.

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Perfection

This is a very helpful FAQ flash, even for me, and I have been around newgrounds since 2005/06. No sketchy parts, good music, very well put together - over all great job mate.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou, I'm glad you liked it :)

Hunter Trainer Hunter Trainer

Liked it

I didn't think that this would be so addictive, good job mate gave it a 4 because it lacks music, other then that its nice.

Battle of the Bands I Battle of the Bands I

Amazin'

Amazing job man, loved every bit of this game, hope to see more.

Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

eh...

Nice idea and quite helpful but being reset if you get one wrong ruins it for me, add some more too it as well and fix the right click menu, but otherwise good.

Raise to Review Mod Raise to Review Mod

lol

I liked the Sprite flash the most :D nah but seriously make more games, maybe a sequel?

Little-Rena responds:

Maybe I will make a sequal when I have more ideas to keep it sort of original, lol. Or maybe I'll just make a diffrent game.

Sprite Animation Tutorial Sprite Animation Tutorial

Dindt enjoy this one, try to get better sprites, use onion skinning etc.
bad.
0/0
0/0

Torture The Emo Torture The Emo

LOVEthis

I just loved this woooho killed and emo my best day eer :D
10/10
5/5

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

As usuall Great work!!!

There was a great panda hentai :D :D :D

PandaPatrol responds:

Everyone loves Pandas and Everyone loves hentai so everyone must love Panda Hentai :D

lol.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Deim...

That was brilliant, it was like the god of game making did this, but seriuosly its very well done, nice!
5/5

Little-Rena responds:

You flatter me too much, lol :P
Nice to know you like it :D
Thanks for the positive review.