Munch Snatchers 2/2 Munch Snatchers 2/2

Holy Shiznich, this was really good and funny. What kind of program did you use for animating this? Just Flash, or some other trickery? :D

ZoomToons responds:

It's actually all 3D, made with a combination of Maya, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
Thanks for watching!

Man Man 2 Man Man 2

What

Does everything has to limit itself to 4chan jokes? As Aerodin said, the humor reminded me that of a 10 year old. Simply wasn't funny. It looked as if you used like 3 sound effects in all parts. That is only my opinion and who am I to discuss what is funny and what is not. Still, gave my opinion, but it is not all bad - the animation in some parts was average and in some parts good; hence you get from me 6. And next time can it not be so random?

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Been watching movies on Newgrounds for ages, and this catched my attention the minute it said ''Jazza studios''. It has been such a slow year, it has and the quality of the movies is dropping, not rapidly, but still it is. This was just a fresh breath of air to me. Loved the animation. Loved the detail on the background characters with all the details and movement in usual movies background characters are usually static. And, of-course, the story I sense a lot of epicness in this one. Couldn't stop laughing at the wizards staff. One thing thou, at the last scene make you castle wall also in blur, because the houses in front of the wall where in blur, but the wall wasn't and it just didn't look right; but that is only one small, nip tuck-ish, thing I could find.
Can't wait for the next episode.

Jazza responds:

i'm glad i was able to contribute to your air. yeah i get the blurring confused sometimes. my bad :P

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Nyes

The game itself is good, nothing too new, as if there would be such a thing like original flash game. Still - the art is good, music is awesome, so is the soundefects, BUT I hate the concept itself, like why can't I touch a wall? WTF? Since when does a wall kill you? I mean the idea itself is bad, you should have used some spikes on the wall or something like that, because then the player would understand why they die, but now its juts not logical.

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Perfection

This is a very helpful FAQ flash, even for me, and I have been around newgrounds since 2005/06. No sketchy parts, good music, very well put together - over all great job mate.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou, I'm glad you liked it :)

Hunter Trainer Hunter Trainer

Liked it

I didn't think that this would be so addictive, good job mate gave it a 4 because it lacks music, other then that its nice.

Strongarm Strongarm

wow

I usually do not fave music, only on rear occasions - well, this one is. Good Job mate

KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration

Again

And again you mastered it perfectly, the drums are just too perfect for this song. Good job.

KTRECORDS responds:

It was all thanks to WF1. Check out his music for more great stuff!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

OhOne OhOne

Liked it

I liked the smooth theme you got here and the guitar is just perfect, make more please. All my 5 r belong to this!